Sunday, August 14, 2011

Corona

It's been such a beautiful summer I feel like I'm living in Southern California. Every day for the past month has been sunny and dry with a high around 80 F. I know the rains will be here soon enough so I've been trying to take advantage. That's why blogging has fallen off, along with most other internet activity. I think it will pick up again in September but who knows.

In the meantime here's a shot of me and my friend Geoff on top of Mt. Adams yesterday. Mt. Rainier is the big peak in the background. I handed the camera to some random dude up there and he managed to line my shorts up perfectly with the snowline. I wonder what he'd do with a pigeon and a taxi door.

2 comments:

Marilyn Andrews said...

Wow! Great photo of you and Geoff, it must have been quite a climb! Any details?

Blake Andrews said...

We did the Mazama Glacier route. It was nice, not very technical but with good views into crevasses. Mostly just a long slog but with beautiful scenery. Annie came along and held down base camp during summit day.