Wednesday, September 15, 2010

From Now Off

I think B is getting slightly offtrack, so I have a new proposal which will effect all future posts. From now on, anything not directly about photography, for example a phrase like
"No, I've decided to change my mind. When the quotation marks end, please skip directly to the end of this post, disregarding any other words you encounter."
or
"On second thought, let's go with the original plan. Please ignore that first quotation."
should be completely ignored as if it were never written. Agreed?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is beyond dispute that you have writte either the most important post that has ever appeared on this site, or you haven't.

Blake Andrews said...

You're right of course, but unfortunately the comment doesn't relate directly photography so I'll have to ignore it.