Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ford Zeiss Bum Burst Ticker

The next round of bumper stickers is ready. "I BRAKE FOR DECISIVE MOMENTS" is now available in two versions, original...


...and new improved phonetic Dada version:


If you meet anyone who can decipher this second sticker, I give you my money-back guarantee that that person will be worth getting to know. It's a Dada-sticker-slash-friend-filter all rolled into one.

You can order each one below, along with the original Photography is not a crime sticker. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.

(PLEASE NOTE: As of January 2013 All Bumper Stickers have sold out 
except for Photography Is Not A Crime. Please order accordingly.)



Bumper Sticker



6 comments:

Tyler Hewitt said...

I just ordered them both. The first one was the one I voted for, the second made me laugh. Thanks!

K. Praslowicz said...

The second one just reminded me of my deep hatred for Mad Gab.

shāna said...

love them - just ordered one!

Unknown said...

Just ordered Decisive and Crime ones. They are great!

Would buy the Mow one if "ford" was "forty" or "ford he"...

Blake Andrews said...

I tried it using "forty" instead" of "ford" but it threw the spacing off, so I went with the shorter word.

JT said...

The word for the word verification for this comment is "essho." Nuff said.